All of you know baseball season is coming up and I am going share with you four things. Number one my top picks for hitters for your fantasy draft this season, number two my top pitching choices for your draft, third underrated players you should consider for your draft, and forth players you should not draft.
1. Mookie Betts: He is really young and had a very good year last year. He is a promising player. He is fast, he can hit a ball, and he very smart when it comes to baseball.
2. Jose Ramirez: Jose has just put up consistent stats for the past couple of years, when I say consistent I don’t mean it sarcastically I mean outstanding consistent stats. Those stats is why he is my number two guy..
3. Jose Altuve: This guy might be the next Usain Bolt, because when you try to pick-off Altuve by the time the pitcher throws it to first base he is at second. This season in your fantasy leagues if you need a person who can steal bases this is your man.
4. Mike Trout: I don’t really have to say much about Trout he is Beastmode he always hits 25+ homers, steals 15+ bases, and hits a crazy high average every year. If you get this guy on your team he is everything you need.
5. Nolan Arenado: Arenado is a home run hitter but at the same time he keeps a high average. I had this guy on my team last year and he almost won me first place in my league. If you want a steady average and home runs at the same time this is your man.
6. Manny Machado: Machado I s not my number one pick on this list as you see but he is still a star. He is an all around good player. He steals, he hits homers, rbi’s you name it he can do it.
7. Ronald Acuna Jr.: This guy is a youngster. You will see I usually like going with the experienced players but I watched this guy very closely last year and this kid is the next Mike Trout. If you get lucky enough to have this guy on your team consider yourself in a top 3 position in your league.
8. Alex Bregman: Alex Bregman is a very good player he is still very young so I don’t know exactly what to expect out of him. But I do think he is someone you should consider drafting him as a round one late pick or early round two.
9. Aaron Judge: Aaron Judge is 280 pounds of pure muscle. He set a rookie single season home run record. He is fast but probably will only get 8 stolen bases this year. But if you are looking for homers this is the guy you are looking for.
10. Trea Turner: This man right here is the brother to Altuve. They are both so fast. But Trea Turner uses his speed and smarts in baseball. So he will decide when it is appropriate to run. Trea Turner was only picked-off around 15 times last season, and he got 50+ stolen bases. This the other speedy guy I would recommend.
1. Chris Sale: Chris sale is defiantly a future hall of famer. He averages 280+ strike outs, and his ERA is so low. He is just all you want in a pitcher.
2. Max Scherzer: Max Scherzer is amazing don’t get me wrong, but is not going to have that many wins with Harper leaving so that might affect his stats. But he will lead the league with strike outs and WHIP.
3. Jacob Degrom: Last season was amazing for him. He won the Cy young and had the lowest ERA out of the whole MLB, and a decent amount of strikeouts.
4. Corey Kluber: Kluber will do very well this year. Because he has an amazing hitting squad and he is a great pitcher. He is going to lead the Indians to the playoffs.
5. Aaron Nola: Aaron Nola is a very consistent player. He gets a lot of strikeouts, has a good ERA, the one thing he lacks is wins because he plays for the Phillies.
6. Clayton Kershaw: Kershaw is an amazing player. He gets strikeouts, has a good ERA, and gets wins for his team. What happened last year was not the regular Kershaw, and I think the play making Kershaw is coming back this year.
7. Luis Servino: He is young but I watched him very closely and he will do great things this year for the Yankees.
8. Gerrit Cole: He has been around and he has had terrible seasons and then great seasons. I think in 2018 he proved that was a good year and that in 2019 he will pull of an amazing year.
9. Blake Snell: I don’t know what happened last year to Blake Snell but whatever it was it was amazing! The Rays are hoping he can pull it off again. He is like Servino young but promising.
10. Justin Verlander: He is a little old but last year proved that he is not done that he can go a little longer. I think he will lead his team to the playoffs.
1. Francisco Lindor: A lot of you are going to say your crazy he is a star. Right you are he is a star, but he is injured and is supposed to miss the first 2-3 weeks of the season. I suggest you get him mid 3rd or early 4th round, because he will come back a be in the top 5 hitters just don’t have him as your first pick.
2. Christian Yelich: Yelich is more of that guy if you want a good average he will get you that. I mean he will hit like 15-18 homers a year but that is not enough to keep your team in good shape. So if you get this guy make sure you have someone who can ht homers really well.
3. Trevor Story: Story last year was amazing he hit a ton of homers and stole a lot of bases. I am expecting him to do the same again this year.
4. Charlie Blackmon: Blackmon these past years has arguably the top 3 best players. So I don’t think he is going to go late in your draft it’s just he is old and that can affect if people want him or not. So I think go for him early 3rd or 4th round.
5. George Springer: If you are looking for an underrated player that has an average of about 290 and hits about 27+ homers, Springer is the man for the job.
6. Paul Goldschmidt: Now he is a little old and he had a bad 2018 season. I admit he is old but I think he still has 3 great years left in him. So go for him late 2nd round or early 3rd round.
7. Juan Soto: This guy is a real youngster. But from what people say this guy is a baseball god. But I put him in the underrated players, because people who are really young like this guy you have to be careful because they might just not be good. So go for him late 4th or mid 5th round.
8. Marcell Ozuna: Ozuna is always an underrated player but he always hit 30+ homers. The one down side is sometimes his average dips. But other than that he is a good solid player.
Players You Should Not Draft
1. Joey Votto: Votto can hit but he is 35 years old and if so much as he slides the wrong way his season is over just like that. So I would not recommend drafting him.
2. Eric Hosmer: Hosmer is like Votto he is really old but, Hosmer does not have any special talent that you would need on your team. So I would not recommend drafting him.
3. Madison Bumgarner: Bumgarner had his motorcycle accident. He was never the same after that. So I would not recommend drafting him.
4. Edwin Encarnacion: Edwin is very old to so I would just watch out, because Edwin missed a good bit of games last year with an injury. So I would not recommend drafting him.
5. Zach Greinke: He used to be good but now he is getting older his arm is falling of. He can’t pitch like he used to. In my opinion his career is about finished up.