If you have Cody Bellinger on your team you are very fortunate! He is the hottest player in the MLB right now. he has 7 Home runs, 19 RBI’s, 18 runs, and with all of that he is still keeping a 440. batting average. He simply can’t just be stopped. Here ar my predictions on this new hot player. At the end of the season he will end up with 36 Home runs, 87 RBI’s, 85 runs, and a 290-300 batting average. If you do not have this player on your fantasy baseball team here is my advice, GET HIM! He is everything you should look for. He is young, fast, strong, does not have recent injury or pre existing injuries, and most importantly knows how to play some ball. I look forward to seeing how this young prospect will do the rest of the season.
The Mets this season are 2-1. Their first game they beat the Nationals 2-0, their second game they beat the Nationals 11-8, and they lost their third game to the Nationals 6-5. I know what you are thinking. The Nationals lost Bryce Harper and Daniel Murphy. So what the Mets pitching has been outstanding so far, and their hitting is amazing, and they are getting the win and a win is a win. The Mets next series is against the Miami Marlins and they are currently 2-2. You also might be thinking oh they will probably do what they did last year and start out 10-1 and be bad the rest of the season and end up with what they did last year 77-85. Well if the Mets stay healthy and keep performing the way they are now they might have a shot at winning their division or better world series, and join the 1969 team and the 1986 team and get a ring. They will finally end the New York Mets baseball drought of 33 years. Let’s Go Mets!
The 32-year-old Oriole had to have had the worst batting season in history. Chris Davis in the 2018 season hit a 168. average, with 470 at bats, and only 16 homers in one season. The year before that was similar. Those consistent bad seasons and his age show that he is done, finished, does not deserve to be in the MLB anymore. But almost all baseball players have this big problem… RETIRING. This happened with David Wright the Met player. He knew he had back problems and his age was effecting him and his performance, but he loved the game so much that he could not picture retiring. Then finally he learned with a nasty back injury and was let go and forced to retire. The Orioles made a stupid decision to sign Chris Davis for another five years after those two bad seasons that cost the Orioles their season. Right now he is getting paid 17 million dollars to sit his but on the bench. Because he is injured and can’t play the game of baseball anymore. So I think Chris Davis should retire while he is still remembered as a great ball player. Because if he plays until his contract expires he will be remembered as the player who ruined the Orioles for seven years. So if I was I would retire in this time frame 2019-2021.
The big question is will Atlanta United be the same without Tata Martino and Miguel Almiron? So far they are out to a tough start, they are 10th in their conference and have not won a game yet. My worry for Atlanta United is that they did not realize how important Miguel Almiron was to the team. When Josef Martinez broke the MLS single season goal record that was a huge accomplishment, but Miguel Almiron helped assist about half of those goals. So can they do it without him. The other concern is without Tata Martino and his elite strategies to win a game, it is not looking good so far. I think that this year Atlanta United will not be amazing like they were last year, but this year the team should make it all about getting used to the new players and coach so they can do better next year.
I have a very important question for you. Who do you think gets more credit and glory, the person who makes the assist or the person who scores the goal? Personally I think the person who scores the goal gets all the credit. Why? Here is my thinking, you add a point to your team in the game so you have a better chance of winning that game. But lets brake it down. It all starts from a couple of passes moving up the field, then someone has to have the vision to see the cross and actually cross the ball, and then the person who is shooting has the easiest job they just have to put the ball in the back of the net. now all jobs are important but I think the person who has to have a vision for the play and they have to make the cross should deserve more credit.
The Mets are coming off a couple straight seasons. But with some of the moves that the Mets GM has made to get the Mets up and ready for the season, and the big two questions are can they do it? And can the they stay healthy? Here are some of the signing that the Mets GM made. They signed Jed Lowrie for a 2 year contract, Wilson Ramos for a 2 year contract, Robinson Cano for a 5 year contract, and Edwin Diaz for a 3 year contract. These players are all really good, and I think the Mets are heading toward the right direction but most of these players are going to get a little older and have preexisting injuries that could potentially hurt the team and their record. But they are going to have so many more saves because of Edwin Diaz, they are going to have so so so much more home runs because of Robinson Cano and Jed Lowrie, and if you think about it briefly you will say this is not important but it actually is, the Mets are going to be able to throw out so many more people because of Wilson Ramos fast throwing and spidey sense reflexes. I think If the Mets stay healthy and really give it their all they have a shot at it.
WILL THEY WIN IT ALL? OR CHOKE?
Now as we are closing in on heat of the moment, the do or die part of the NBA season. It’s time to see what these players can really do! What is going to happen? Here are the different divisions so you will be able to make your own predictions. Then I will show you mine.
My Eastern Conference top eight playoff predictions:
My Western Conference top eight playoff predictions:
- Trail Blazers
WHO WILL WIN?
All of you know baseball season is coming up and I am going share with you four things. Number one my top picks for hitters for your fantasy draft this season, number two my top pitching choices for your draft, third underrated players you should consider for your draft, and forth players you should not draft.
1. Mookie Betts: He is really young and had a very good year last year. He is a promising player. He is fast, he can hit a ball, and he very smart when it comes to baseball.
2. Jose Ramirez: Jose has just put up consistent stats for the past couple of years, when I say consistent I don’t mean it sarcastically I mean outstanding consistent stats. Those stats is why he is my number two guy..
3. Jose Altuve: This guy might be the next Usain Bolt, because when you try to pick-off Altuve by the time the pitcher throws it to first base he is at second. This season in your fantasy leagues if you need a person who can steal bases this is your man.
4. Mike Trout: I don’t really have to say much about Trout he is Beastmode he always hits 25+ homers, steals 15+ bases, and hits a crazy high average every year. If you get this guy on your team he is everything you need.
5. Nolan Arenado: Arenado is a home run hitter but at the same time he keeps a high average. I had this guy on my team last year and he almost won me first place in my league. If you want a steady average and home runs at the same time this is your man.
6. Manny Machado: Machado I s not my number one pick on this list as you see but he is still a star. He is an all around good player. He steals, he hits homers, rbi’s you name it he can do it.
7. Ronald Acuna Jr.: This guy is a youngster. You will see I usually like going with the experienced players but I watched this guy very closely last year and this kid is the next Mike Trout. If you get lucky enough to have this guy on your team consider yourself in a top 3 position in your league.
8. Alex Bregman: Alex Bregman is a very good player he is still very young so I don’t know exactly what to expect out of him. But I do think he is someone you should consider drafting him as a round one late pick or early round two.
9. Aaron Judge: Aaron Judge is 280 pounds of pure muscle. He set a rookie single season home run record. He is fast but probably will only get 8 stolen bases this year. But if you are looking for homers this is the guy you are looking for.
10. Trea Turner: This man right here is the brother to Altuve. They are both so fast. But Trea Turner uses his speed and smarts in baseball. So he will decide when it is appropriate to run. Trea Turner was only picked-off around 15 times last season, and he got 50+ stolen bases. This the other speedy guy I would recommend.
1. Chris Sale: Chris sale is defiantly a future hall of famer. He averages 280+ strike outs, and his ERA is so low. He is just all you want in a pitcher.
2. Max Scherzer: Max Scherzer is amazing don’t get me wrong, but is not going to have that many wins with Harper leaving so that might affect his stats. But he will lead the league with strike outs and WHIP.
3. Jacob Degrom: Last season was amazing for him. He won the Cy young and had the lowest ERA out of the whole MLB, and a decent amount of strikeouts.
4. Corey Kluber: Kluber will do very well this year. Because he has an amazing hitting squad and he is a great pitcher. He is going to lead the Indians to the playoffs.
5. Aaron Nola: Aaron Nola is a very consistent player. He gets a lot of strikeouts, has a good ERA, the one thing he lacks is wins because he plays for the Phillies.
6. Clayton Kershaw: Kershaw is an amazing player. He gets strikeouts, has a good ERA, and gets wins for his team. What happened last year was not the regular Kershaw, and I think the play making Kershaw is coming back this year.
7. Luis Servino: He is young but I watched him very closely and he will do great things this year for the Yankees.
8. Gerrit Cole: He has been around and he has had terrible seasons and then great seasons. I think in 2018 he proved that was a good year and that in 2019 he will pull of an amazing year.
9. Blake Snell: I don’t know what happened last year to Blake Snell but whatever it was it was amazing! The Rays are hoping he can pull it off again. He is like Servino young but promising.
10. Justin Verlander: He is a little old but last year proved that he is not done that he can go a little longer. I think he will lead his team to the playoffs.
1. Francisco Lindor: A lot of you are going to say your crazy he is a star. Right you are he is a star, but he is injured and is supposed to miss the first 2-3 weeks of the season. I suggest you get him mid 3rd or early 4th round, because he will come back a be in the top 5 hitters just don’t have him as your first pick.
2. Christian Yelich: Yelich is more of that guy if you want a good average he will get you that. I mean he will hit like 15-18 homers a year but that is not enough to keep your team in good shape. So if you get this guy make sure you have someone who can ht homers really well.
3. Trevor Story: Story last year was amazing he hit a ton of homers and stole a lot of bases. I am expecting him to do the same again this year.
4. Charlie Blackmon: Blackmon these past years has arguably the top 3 best players. So I don’t think he is going to go late in your draft it’s just he is old and that can affect if people want him or not. So I think go for him early 3rd or 4th round.
5. George Springer: If you are looking for an underrated player that has an average of about 290 and hits about 27+ homers, Springer is the man for the job.
6. Paul Goldschmidt: Now he is a little old and he had a bad 2018 season. I admit he is old but I think he still has 3 great years left in him. So go for him late 2nd round or early 3rd round.
7. Juan Soto: This guy is a real youngster. But from what people say this guy is a baseball god. But I put him in the underrated players, because people who are really young like this guy you have to be careful because they might just not be good. So go for him late 4th or mid 5th round.
8. Marcell Ozuna: Ozuna is always an underrated player but he always hit 30+ homers. The one down side is sometimes his average dips. But other than that he is a good solid player.
Players You Should Not Draft
1. Joey Votto: Votto can hit but he is 35 years old and if so much as he slides the wrong way his season is over just like that. So I would not recommend drafting him.
2. Eric Hosmer: Hosmer is like Votto he is really old but, Hosmer does not have any special talent that you would need on your team. So I would not recommend drafting him.
3. Madison Bumgarner: Bumgarner had his motorcycle accident. He was never the same after that. So I would not recommend drafting him.
4. Edwin Encarnacion: Edwin is very old to so I would just watch out, because Edwin missed a good bit of games last year with an injury. So I would not recommend drafting him.
5. Zach Greinke: He used to be good but now he is getting older his arm is falling of. He can’t pitch like he used to. In my opinion his career is about finished up.